- Dermopartners skincare contract manufacturing – Sesderma Group.
- More than 25 years’ experience.
- Research, development and manufacture of innovative cosmeceuticals (GMP´s and ISO).
- R+D+i department.
- Dermocosmetics products for home use, esthetician and professional dermatologist.
- We work in partnership with our customers, developing customized solutions for their specific market requirements and target groups including home use, physicians, aestheticians and professional dermatologists.
- We develop and manufacture final products with an added value, thanks to our NANOTECHNOLOGY, based on the use of liposomal active ingredients within our formulations.
We offer expert advice and practical customized solutions at every point along the value chain.
Filling and packaging
Development & Stability testing
Stability testing on approved products
We work close to our customers´ needs approaching each project based on a structured multidisciplinary process.
Definition of the Concept/Idea/Indications
Can include different packaging options and scale up volumen orders
Formulations: creams, gels, lotions, serums, facial masks, milks, oils…
Primary packaging: tubes, bottles, jars, sachets, airless containers…
Leading through Innovation
Dermocosmetics product ingredients usually have large molecular sizes, so they are unable to penetrate the skin.
SOLUTION → NANOTECHNOLOGY
Nanotechnology is the manipulation of matter on an atomic and molecular scale to produce new structures, materials and devices with nano dimensions.
Liposomes are nano-sized structures whose composition is very similar to human cells. These vesicles are able to transport active ingredients through various structures such as skin and hair and penetrate to previously unimaginable levels.
Our Liposomes are:
- liposoluble active ingredients (encapsulated inside the bi-layer)
- hidrosoluble active ingredients (encapsulated inside the liposome center).
Liposomes find their way into the hair root and the deepest layers of the skin. Liposomes protect unstable ingredients (such as vitamin C, which is easily oxidized) until the time of their release.
Further, the liposomes themselves, due to their composition of essential fatty acids are capable of providing benefits such as antiinflammatory and epithelizing effects.
- South Korea
We provide expert advice and practical customized solutions at every point along the value chain.
Our passion for the skin translates into a daily commitment to all our customers through their marketing channels:
- Aesthetic/Cosmetic Doctors
- Plastic Surgeons
- Beauty centers
- Owned shops & franchises
El proyecto “NUEVOS PRODUCTOS COSMÉTICOS Y SANITARIOS MEDIANTE LA PRODUCCIÓN RECOMBINANTE DE PROTEÍNAS Y ANTICUERPOS PARA INMUNOAFINIDAD” liderado por DERMOPARTNERS ha recibido financiación por parte del Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad en la convocatoria de Retos Colaboración del año 2015 del Programa Estatal de Investigación Científica y Técnica y de Innovación 2013-2016.
El proyecto está cofinanciado por la Unión Europea, a través de los Fondos Europeos de Desarrollo Regional
N º expediente: RTC-2015-4374-1